In this document, you can find all the relative information about the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and the person in charge of this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
This website strictly complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Data on the person responsible for this web
- Corporate name: Faro de Lenguas
- Owner: Francisco José Martínez Vicente
- Tax Identification Number: 77518723Y.
- Company’s registered office: calle Dámaso Alonso, 3, Las Lumbreras, 30160 – Murcia, España.
- Its social activity is online training of Spanish as a second language / foreign language.
- Hosting: CDmon
- Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Legal regulations that this website complies with
Francisco José Martínez Vicente has adapted this website to the following requirements:
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons), which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD), which regulates the processing of data personal and the obligations that we should assume responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
- LSSI or LSSICE (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the simple access to the web) of the pages that constitute www.farodelenguas.xyz, including the contents and services offered in them.
By accessing the website you acquire the status of user and agree to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time in www.farodelenguas.xyz
Purpose of this web
The website www.farodelenguas.xyz has been designed to publicize and allow public access to information, activities and various services offered by Francisco José Martínez Vicente and Faro de Lenguas.
Personal data collected
Commitments and obligations of users
You are informed and accept that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Faro de Lenguas and Francisco José Martínez Vicente, and you agree to use this website, its services and contents without breaching current legislation , good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illegal, harmful or that may cause any type of problem or damage or prevent the normal operation of the web.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of Francisco José Martínez Vicente as legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of Francisco José Martínez Vicente.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
By using the web www.farodelenguas.xyz you agree not to conduct any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Francisco José Martínez Vicente or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the web preventing, in any way, its normal use.
The personal data that you communicate to Francisco José Martínez Vicente as a user of www.farodelenguas.xyz can be stored in databases, automated or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Francisco José Martínez Vicente, assuming all technical, organizational and of security that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
The communication between the user and www.farodelenguas.xyz uses a secure channel and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to the https protocol. Therefore, the best security conditions for the confidentiality of users are guaranteed.
All necessary means are put in place and appropriate security measures are adopted to detect and prevent the existence of viruses and any other type of attack at Faro de Lenguas. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable. Therefore, we can not fully guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the users or in their electronic documents and in the files they contain at www.farodelenguas.xyz
Conflict resolution platform
I put at your disposal, as a user, the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which you can access at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the web www.farodelenguas.xyz or any of the elements that form it.
The following are expressly prohibited (according to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law): reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse , the re-sending or use of any nature of all or part of the contents of this website, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Francisco José Martínez Vicente. As a user, you undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of Faro de Lenguas.
As a user you know and accept that the entire website, containing the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), photographs, audiovisual and graphic material, is protected by trademarks, copyright author and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
If for any reason you consider that www.farodelenguas.xyz has violated your legitimate intellectual property rights for having used certain content on this website, you must notify it at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Your personal data, if the holder of the rights that allegedly have been infringed, or those of the person who represents you in case the claim is made by a third party other than the owner of the rights.
- The contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages and articles of the web www.farodelenguas.xyz may contain links to other own websites and to contents that are owned by third parties such as: information, resources or tools.
The only purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing the linked sites.
Faro de Lenguas is not responsible, in any case, for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
Please, if you detect that any link on this website does not meet these parameters, please notify us as soon as possible by email to email@example.com to resolve it urgently.
The fact that they link to this website does not imply that there are relations between www.farodelenguas.xyz and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Francisco José Martínez Vicente of its contents or services.
On this website, comments are allowed to enrich the contents and make queries.
No comments that are not related to the theme of this website, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members will be admitted.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false will be deleted, as will those containing personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers that violate my data protection policy.
Those comments created only for promotional purposes of a web, person or collective and anything that could be considered spam in general will be rejected.
Neither anonymous comments nor those made by the same person with different nicknames are allowed. Neither those comments that try to force a debate or a position taken by another user.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
Francisco José Martínez Vicente, as the person in charge of www.farodelenguas.xyz, does not grant any guarantee and is not liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise for the following reasons:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web, or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious programs or harmful content.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the web.
- The damages that could come from the illegal or improper use of this web.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Faro de Lenguas and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Murcia.