You welcome to this online Spanish language school, Faro de Lenguas.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We strive to create a safe and reliable space.
Francisco José Martínez Vicente has adapted this website to the requirements of the OLDP (Organic Law on Data Protection) and the LSSI-CE (Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
Regulaciones legales que cumple esta Política de Privacidad
Faro de Lenguas has adapted its website to the requirements of the following laws:
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), that is the new regulation of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal and Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, conocido como el Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD), that regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
- La LSSI o LSSICE (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
Sending and registration of personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Francisco José Martínez Vicente, NIF number 77518723Y, informs the User that he is the owner of a data file of a nature staff registered with the RGPD (General Registry of Data Protection), in which your data are incorporated and are processed in order to provide you with the requested services and send you information about services and products that may be of interest to you.
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and conduct business with Francisco José Martínez Vicente.
Likewise, failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to process the requests made on this website.
The personal data collected and stored by this website are detailed in the Legal Notice.
Personal information collected by this website
When a user connects to this website to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, publish on the blog or subscribe, make any contract for services or training, is providing personal information for which Francisco José Martínez Vicente is responsible.
Third party services that are used on this website
- Email Marketing provider and recruitment of subscribers: MailChimp
- Google Analytics.
Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by www.farodelenguas.xyz the same Newsletter.
In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, both by subscribing to the Faro de Lenguas blog and by making comments on any of its pages and entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance of their privacy politics.
- The access of Francisco José Martínez Vicente to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well to the blog subscription to make and receive comments on it.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the personal data that the user sends through this website will be included in a file of USERS OF THE WEB, whose The holder is Francisco José Martínez Vicente and domiciled in Calle Dámaso Alonso, 3, Las Lumbreras, postal code 30160. These files have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, to develop the LOPD.
Francisco José Martínez Vicente does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will he do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals to organize training or perform services, in such cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Accuracy of the data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to www.farodelenguas.xyz, exonerating the Provider of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
The rights of the Users are the following:
- Right to ask what personal data we store about the User at any time.
- Right to ask us to update or correct incorrect or outdated data that we store about the User free of charge.
- Right to unsubscribe from any marketing communication that we may send to the User.
The user can direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail at Calle Damaso Alonso, 3, Las Lumbreras, zip code 30160, Murcia, or sending an email message to email@example.com along with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of the passport or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Acceptance and y consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Francisco José Martínez Vicente in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
Francisco José Martínez Vicente reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.farodelenguas.xyz does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the User has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.