Do you want to know why 21 million students are learning Spanish online around the world now?
A different language is a different vision of life
John McWhorter, who is a linguistic and Columbia professor, gives 4 reason to learn a new language.
Why to study a course of Spanish online?
5 reasons you should to undertake Spanish learning
Stand out in a competitive job market
Despite most Americans being monolingual, 43% of the nation feels it is important to learn as many languages as possible.
58% agreed it was more important than ever for people in the UK to learn another language.
So, would you like to feel self-confidence speaking Spanish for professional success in the current business environment?
Don’t waste your money in miraculous methods! The solution is within your grasp thanks to our e-learning system:
- You can speak Spanish like a native since the first minute.
- You live a real immersion.
- You have a teacher who supports you and guides along a systematic learning process.
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.
Expand your horizons
The number of students who choose to study at a university overseas has grown dramatically in recent decades, nearly quadrupling from 1.3 million in 1990 to 5 million in 2014.
The promotion of the international mobility programmes (ERASMUS, ISEP, CUC, etc.) involves speaking another foreign language, as well as English. In fact, those who choose a Latin American country or Spain for an academic stay must learn Spanish to settle in the host society. Something so banal as a rental contract or buying a mobile phone can be a challenge.
Empower you mastering the Spanish language and come true your dream of travelling to Europe or Latin America!
Are you thinking of working abroad as your career goal? Do you know that speaking Spanish can help you to get more business opportunities?
- Increase your contact network.
- Gain the trust of your new customers.
- Reinforce your branding and go further than your competition!
- Multiply your credibility through an official diploma of Spanish.
Keep your brain young and healthy
Learning a second language do not depend on age. Anybody can get it!
In addition, it has many advantages:
- Improving your cognitive skills.
- Getting a betterment in your self-esteem.
- Discovering a new culture through music or movies.
Have you ever wished to make a friendly conversation with your neighbours in Spanish? Or would you like to understand the lyrics of your favourite songs of Shakira? You’re likely to start a friendship sharing your hobbies.
- Latinos are one of the fastest growing populations in the United States. Learning Spanish may help you get to know your neighbours and make new friends.
- Nothing says romance like taking the time to learn how to communicate with a potential partner or significant other in their native tongue.
- Many people sign up Latino music workshop to dance salsa, bachata, tango, and so on. Understand not only the lyrics but also the instructions in Spanish.
Spanish is the second most spoken language in the U.S. You’re bound to run into someone who speaks only Spanish in your daily life.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could communicate with them after having learnt Spanish online?
4 ways to learn Spanish online that will change your life
Do not put off until tomorrow what you can accomplish today.
- CEFR levels: Basic (A1, A2), Intermediate (B1, B2), Advanced (C1, C2)
- Improve in Spanish the four skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Hispanic culture introduction.
- All Spanish varieties.
DELE exam intensive training
- CEFR levels.
- Get the official Spanish diploma from Instituto Cervantes.
- Strategies to pass the tests.
- Progress assessment.
- Extra resources to increase your linguistic skills.
- CEFR levels.
- Speak Spanish in different contexts.
- Suitable from low intermediate level.
- Practical lessons.
- Weekly tutoring.
- Practical exercices to reduce accent.
- CEFR levels.
- Guided lessons.
- Communicative practices.
- Final assignment in each lesson.
- Additional resources to delve into negotiation and communication in the business environment.
- Basic level.
Advantages of studying a course
A clear formal learning programme based in the technology 2.0: virtual classroom, multimedia resources, etc.
A certain length according to the learning goals.
Collaborative learning: 10 people maximum.
Support service 24 hrs and weekly tutoring.
Package of lessons
High dropout rate.
Traditional teaching by Skype.
The course is organized in such a way that it is easy for you to follow its contents while facilitating the understanding and monitoring of the different topics.
- Live online classes. Duration 50 minutes. All sessions are recorded.
- Library of recorded classes.
- Access to the teaching material from the first day.
- Practical assumptions and mock exams.
- Automatic monitoring and evaluation system.
- Practical tutorials every week.
- Forum of the course.
Courses are divided into two areas:
- Course help: this section describes how to follow the course, its organization, navigation keys, etc. It will always be available within each module to make any query or review of how to follow the course.
- Formative action. Organization of the courses:
- The course consists of 12 modules.
- Each module is made up of 4 units.
- The Units are divided into Chapters.
- The Chapters are divided into Themes.
Complementary tasks, evaluations by modules and global evaluation of the course, as well as online resources are included.