DELE intensive course
What is Instituto Cervantes
It is a worldwide non-profit organization created by the Spanish government in 1991.
It is named after Miguel de Cervantes (1547–1616), the author of Don Quixote and perhaps the most important figure in the history of Spanish literature.
It promotes the study and the teaching of Spanish language and culture.
What is DELE?
DELE is the acronym of “Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera” (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language).
It is issued by Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science to participants who have passed a standardised test indicating their European Spanish language proficiency.
There are more than 800 examination centres from more than 100 countries.
In many countries, the DELE Diplomas have been adopted by schools and universities as a complement to their own evaluation systems, such that it is used as an entry requirement for non-native Spanish speakers.
An official diploma of Spanish is recognized by many companies and universities around the world.
In fact, that certificate will increase your job opportunities.
How can you get your DELE diploma?
Find out how it is my training!
I will introduce the structure of the different tests, the length of each one and the strategies you need to resolve correctly the exercises in time.
Boosting your 4 skills and amplify your linguistic knowledge according to what it’s demanded in Plan Curricular del Instituto Cervantes about levels of linguistic competences.
DELE intensive course
- DELE exam guide.
- 12 modules. They cover a huge topic stock taking (employment, health, nature, social life, etc.).
- One module is structured in units.
- 4 Chapters: It deals with grammar and vocabulary aspects which are essential for developing your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- From the B2 level, these skills are integrated following the official exam model.
- Exercises and self-assessment.
Practical final assignment.
- A mock-up sample.
- A grammar and vocabulary guide.
- A set of different models of writing styles plus interactive activities to learn them by yourself.
- An index of extra resources to enhance your linguistic abilities by far.
- 4 tutoring by Skype at the end of each chapter.
- You can choose the individual or group modality.